Epoxy 3D floor installation process involves laying down a layer of self-leveling primer followed by the desired image. This is then treated with a transparent two component epoxy or polyurethane to give the perfect image depth.
3D Epoxy flooring
Franklin Floortech 3D Epoxy flooring consists of a three-dimensional image that is coated with synthetic resin. In order to achieve a realistic effect, the image must have the highest possible resolution, a certain size. If the Epoxy Floor 3D has been laid correctly, a photorealistic 3D effect is created for the viewer. The good thing about epoxy floors is that even it requires low maintenance, it doesn’t wear or damage easily unlike other types of flooring.
- Unique works of art are created so that your apartment certainly stands out from those of your friends
- The variety of images that can be used is gigantic, so you can certainly find one to suit your needs
- It is even possible to create your own design, for example by using your own photographs or image editing programs
- You can bring a unique flirt into the room by combining 3D flooring and wallpaper or various other pictures and utensils.
- The motif base, which is then sealed with resin, is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and also withstands chemical loads very well
- The floor is relatively easy to maintain and very durable
- The sealed floor is slip-resistant and thus increases safety; this is an important selection criterion especially in a household with children
- There is a choice between a glossy and a matt sealant
- The 3D floor is seamless and therefore very hygienic and easy to clean
Which Area is applicable for 3D Flooring
- Highlights Buildings Bathroom, Living Room
- Public and administrative buildings
- Stairs, corridors, playgrounds
- Shopping Mall, Boutiques Shops, Corporate Offices
- Hotel, Kitchen & Cafeteria
- Universities, Schools, Kindergartens, and Institutions
- Exhibition Halls, Theaters, Galleries, Museums and much more