Concrete Floor Hardener
Concrete Floor Hardener is a particle form composition made in size graded specifications to be used by mixing with cement & grit/stone chip mixture to give extra hardness to the concrete floor without affecting cement chemistry Depending on your requirement of the floor, you need to select the right of the floor hardening agents to get the best results out of them.
Why you use floor Hardener:
These days, owing to the growing needs, manufacturers have come up with different types and grades of floor hardening solutions. These hardening agents include Potassium silica-based hardeners, Colloidal silica-based hardeners, Lithium-based hardeners, and many more. Depending on your requirement of the floor, you need to select the right floor hardening agent to get the best results out of them.
The application of these hardening agents not only increases the durability of the floor, but also makes them aesthetically powerful with higher glossiness, anti-dusting properties, resistance to oil and grease penetration, protection against fungal or bacterial hygiene issues, and obviously resistant Against high degrees of abrasion. Most hardening agents are made environment friendly as well.
- It can be applied in new as well as old construction.
- VOC content is nil, thus helping earn LEED points in green building earning.
- It is e economical to use.
- Penetrates deep into the surface to harden and decrease the porosity of the surface.
- It improves the light reflectance and polishing the surface results in a permanent and attractive sheen.
- It provides a touch-protected surface that does not discolor or show pedestrian or vehicular wear marks.
- Improves the chemical resistance and slip resistance of the surface.
- Protects the surface against scratching or peeling thus marking it dustproof.
- Ready to use and can be easily applied.