Self-leveling Epoxy Flooring
Franklin self-leveling epoxy flooring is a type of epoxy floor coating that can be applied over concrete floors to create a durable, low maintenance flooring surface. Self-leveling epoxy flooring can be used in a few applications including commercial, industrial, and residential applications. We recommend our self-leveling epoxy flooring for a wide variety of industries and buildings including in:
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Medical college & Hospitals.
- Food and Beverage Industry.
- Soft drink production Industry.
- Garments & Textile, Washing plant.
- High scratch and impact resistance
- Chemical and heat resistance
- Slip-resistant, even when wet
- High gloss, appealing finish
- Easy to clean smooth, seamless finish
- Attractive, bright color options
- Variable thicknesses for versatile application
Especially, self-leveling epoxy flooring can be applied over old cracked and damaged concrete floors to create a smooth, seamless surface.